We’re having some family and friends over for a weekend of fun filled Halloween activities. Here’s what we’re planning on making:
Halloween Dinner: It’s a potluck, so we’re only in charge of a few items.
- Homemade Spiced Cider
- Creamy Pumpkin Penne with Crips Sage and Toasted Pecans from Chef Chloe
- Unstuffy Stuffing with Mushrooms and Walnuts from The Veggie Queen Cookbook
- Spiced Fall Fruit Compote with Figs over Vanilla Ice Cream, also from The Veggie Queen Cookbook
Breakfast for our Guests:
We wanted something special for Halloween, but also something we could make a few days before so we weren’t cooking. We decided on our favorite chili recipe from Susan at FatFreeVegan. If you haven’t tried this recipe, you should! It’s so hearty and filling and tasty.
- Gold Rush Chili from Susan at FatFreeVegan
- Freshly Baked Bread
- Vegan Candy Bar that you can order from Food Fight Grocery. It’s the only time a year that I allow myself to eat a candy bar, and these are the best out there.
P.S. Food Fight Grocery has lots of great vegan treats. Definitely check them out if you haven’t before.
MMMMM can’t wait!!!
Momma J said:
And Trevor can’t wait for your pumpkin bread. 🙂
A Tablespoon of Liz said:
All of that food sounds so good! You’ve got some lucky friends!