We’re having some family and friends over for a weekend of fun filled Halloween activities. Here’s what we’re planning on making:
Halloween Dinner: It’s a potluck, so we’re only in charge of a few items.
- Homemade Spiced Cider
- Creamy Pumpkin Penne with Crips Sage and Toasted Pecans from Chef Chloe
- Unstuffy Stuffing with Mushrooms and Walnuts from The Veggie Queen Cookbook
- Spiced Fall Fruit Compote with Figs over Vanilla Ice Cream, also from The Veggie Queen Cookbook
- Gold Rush Chili from Susan at FatFreeVegan
- Freshly Baked Bread
- Vegan Candy Bar that you can order from Food Fight Grocery. It’s the only time a year that I allow myself to eat a candy bar, and these are the best out there.