Little T was so cute yesterday. He was distressed because he couldn’t remember Easter from last year. “Why don’t I remember!?!?” He kept asking. It reminds me of how busy life is, how much stuff happens, how easy it is to forget those little things. So here’s my list. 🙂
- Little T’s favorite foods right now are Japanese Fried Rice from Trader Joe’s and bowls and bowls of peas. He likes to sneak peas from our plate when we aren’t looking, little stinker. He also loves any kind of rice based meal. Our go-to is rice with lemon juice, braggs, and avocado. He hates carrots with a passion, and most breads, which I absolutely do not understand, lol. He also will not touch pizza. Go figure.
- His favorite shows are the Mickey Mouse Club and Sherriff Callie.
- His favorite movie is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and I think I may have this movie memorized. It’s so funny to me how he loves these really old movies like Chitty and Babes in Toyland.
- His favorite music to listen to is the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Soundtrack, the Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack, and the Chipotle music that plays inside Chipotle. He also loves the Beatles.
- He loves to play Legos with his dad, play basketball, and go on runs around the block.
- With me, he loves it when I make up stories while we walk to Cal Poly together. He gets upset if I don’t hold his hand for any reason at all, I’m kind of okay with that. 🙂
- He has a cute sense of humor and is starting to tell jokes. He loves to do these GQ poses in front of the camera and I have no idea where he got that from. He wants everyone to come to his birthday party and talks about this party daily, even though it’s months away and we have no idea what we’re actually doing yet.
- His favorite place in the world is still Disneyland. If he could, he’d be there every single day. 🙂 His favorite rides are Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain.
- He is always asking about his grandparents, and wants to know when they are going to stay with us or when he will see them again. I suspect they might all be spoiling him. :p
- He isn’t a morning person.
- He loves candy more than I’ve ever known a kid to love candy, and is always trying to trick us into giving him candy. It never works but he tries his hardest anyway. :p He loves us to pretend to be the candy man in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and then capture him by tricking him with free candy.
- He loves cars, any kind of cars. Also planes, trains, construction vehicles, and anything with wheels.
- He knows of superheroes from daycare, but doesn’t really know what superheroes are yet, so he’s starting to ask lots of questions about them in the boys clothing section at target, because I think every single shirt there has some superhero on it, lol.
- He really wants a brother, but not a baby, so basically just a playmate, haha.
- His favorite books right now are, “If you Give a Mouse a Cookie”, any poems by Shell Silverstein (but especially the ones about the man whose jaw gets stuck from eating a peanut butter sandwich), “I Was So Mad”, and the Dav Pilkey Dragon Series. He also loves fairytales like Jack in the Beanstalk and the Three Billy Goats Gruff. 🙂
- He loves plays and musicals of any kind.
And I think that’s about everything, I’m going to miss these days, he’s so adorable and I love his thoughts and how he articulates them and how much he loves to cuddle with me. I can’t believe he’s starting kindergarten next year, he is getting so big! 🙂