Just wanted to pop in and share some linkage of what we’ll be cooking for our vegan Thanksgiving. These are tried and true favorites that we’ve been making over the years. I won’t have time to post again until after Thanksgiving, so if you’re in the U.S, have a happy holiday! If you aren’t in the U.S., have a great week. ^_^
Main Course: Vegan Pumpkin Pesto Ravioli
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts by Susan at FatFreeVegan.com
- Green Bean Casserole from http://www.FatFreeVegan.com
- Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes from The Veggie Queen Cookbook.
- Stuffing from The Veggie Queen Cookbook.
- Pre-Made Cranberry Sauce from Whole Foods Market
- Yams from my beautiful Sister in Law (can’t wait, D!)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie from Susan at FatFreeVegan.com
And we had a special request for the amazing chocolate chip cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar.