- Little T is becoming very good at impressions. He can now do a “Darth Vader” face, where he scrunches up his eyebrows and glares. He also does a “Baby Cry”, “Peter Pan”, and my favorite….? When he throws a towel over his head and bats his eyes and tells me he’s acting like Snow White. lol
- The other day he didn’t want to go to daycare, so he gave me a fake cough and said that he was sick and needed to stay home and drink Gaterade and watch Harry Potter. Sounds like a good day to me. :p
- His other trick when he doesn’t want to go to daycare, is to wave to Big T and shout, “goodbye, have fun at work Dada”, thinking that Big T might forget Little T is supposed to come with him.
- Little T is obsessed with basketball. He knows every basketball term he can think of, it’s all he wants to do or talk about. He also loves cars.
- Little T has quite the imagination. Sometimes when we’re driving, he’ll tell us to hurry up because there’s a ghost chasing after us. One time he had me convinced that there was a worm in his car seat and I finally pulled over to see what was going on. Yeah, it was just a piece of string. :p
- Little T’s favorite movies are Peter Pan, ParaNorman, and Beauty and the Beast.
- His favorite T.V. shows are Little Bill and Little Einsteins. We watch Little Bill over and over and over again.
- Little T has just discovered that the ladies love it when he blows them kisses.
- He’s a total boy, through and through, but he does still love those princesses. Especially Merida.
- His favorite place to go is Disneyland, and he always asks to go to Disney on Ice.
- One of the cutest things he does now is sing. I love to hear him singing to himself.
- And my favorite is how he will tell us he’ll do everything we’ve ever wanted him to do when it’s bedtime to get out of going to bed. He doesn’t ever want to use the potty, unless it’s bedtime. He doesn’t want to eat pasta, unless it’s bedtime. He doesn’t want to clean up his clothes, unless it’s bedtime. I think we should use this to our advantage and start putting him to bed earlier, so that he’ll do all the things we need him to do within the hour before his real bedtime starts. Silly guy.
- And my favorite, the other day he pointed at me and said, “That’s my momma. I love my momma”.
Things I Don’t Want to Forget
10 Friday May 2013
Posted All Othersin
Hope at Disneyland said:
Little T is such a sweetie!