Little T is turning out to be such a ham. He’s always being silly and playing cute little games with us.
- He loves to pretend he’s going to feed us food, and then take it away at the last second and laugh as hard as he can.
- He thinks turning any object into a hat, like a banana, is hilarious.
- Now that I think of it, he thinks any hat in general is pretty friggin hilarious.
- The other day he took his diaper off and threw it across the room, and then darted off naked, laughing the whole time.
- Sometimes he’ll baby babble something to himself, and then starts to chuckle and slap his knee about whatever it was that he said.
- He’s started putting on my clothes or shoes whenever he wants to cheer me up.
He’s such a little goofball.