Let’s be real here, I’m still sad, sad, sad about Angel. It made it worse that my foot was injured because I had to sit at home and be reminded over and over again that she isn’t here anymore. Her ashes came and that made it hard too. Even though it’s been hard, there have been good things.
- Big T got me flowers for Mother’s Day and made me some vegan crepes with bananas and chocolate sauce, and that made me happy.
- Little T came running out of the room giggling with my bra on, and that made me laugh, the little stinker.
- We were told that Little T is doing really well with his hypertonia.
- My foot healed a lot faster than anyone thought it would.
- I’ve met lots of kindred spirits in the past month through photography.
- I have fun shoots coming up that I’m really excited about.
Once my foot started to heal, I took Little T to Disneyland because I just wanted to be out and around other people and not at home. We had to take things slow because of my foot, but we had a great time. Little T even drove Autopia for the first time and clapped at the end. I wish I had happier posts to write about, but I know I’ll eventually get back to feeling like myself again. One day at a time, right?
Glad your foot is healing! What is Hypertonia?
Momma J said:
It’s when your muscles are a little more developed and stiffer than they should be. He’s doing much better though and you can hardly tell unless you’re with him all the time, but his right foot is just a little stiffer than the left. He’ll only use his left foot when he’s going down stairs, things like that.
One day at a time indeed! Grief is hard to cope with and it is my hope that you’ll be less and less sad as time goes on. *hugs*
p.s. I’m really happy that your foot is better 🙂
Momma J said:
Thank you. And yes! Grief is hard, I think it’s hit me harder as the days go on and she’s not here. I know it will get better though with time, so I’m just taking it one day at a time.