What are your New Years plans for the night? We’re super busy over here getting ready for Big T’s friends to come over and compete in our Top Chef Dinner Challenge. I wasn’t sure how much time I’d have to prepare, so I scheduled this post of….
This Little Blog’s Top Ten Posts of The Year
These were the posts with the highest hits in 2011 (in order of clicks). I think it’s interesting to see what everyone wanted to read about, I hope you do too! Onto number one…..
- Michelle’s Proposal ~ Add one sweet lady+an adorable guy and a pinch of Disney Magic and you get a blog post that’s definitely worth sharing.
- Disney Fairytale Pirate Wedding ~ Oh man, this wedding was awesome.
- It’s So Strange ~ Little T is still stumbling around Stumbler in his monster costume.
- Harry Potter Was Awesome, Until Someone Blew Chunks in my Hair: *Argh* I will always remember the last Harry Potter film as the one where I got thrown up on.
- I Came Out of that Bounce House a New Woman: One of my most embarrassing moments of the year, captured on camera.
- Dear Hair: For some reason, everyone was really curious about my hair. Teehee.
- When I Started Counting My Blessings, My Whole Life Turned Around: What can I say? My friends take good photos.
- Sometimes Happy Things Come from Sad Things: Losing our kitty Daphne was one of the saddest things that happened this year, but there was a happy ending for Boots and her baby.
- For Always? I think this way about Little T every day. My sweet baby boy.
- A Snowball in the Face is Surely the Beginning to a Lasting Friendship: Maybe the snow made this a popular post? I’m not sure, but that was definitely a great day. One of those days you’ll always remember.
Here’s to more memories and blog posts in 2012! I hope you all have a great night. I’ll see you next year! (hardy har har)